DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKS
• Installation and start-up of medium voltage cells, switchgear with 2x ring cells, and 2x transformer protection cells.
• 2250m x supply and installation of medium voltage lines, routed and professionally connected and calibrated on both sides, high voltage cable 18 / 30kV; N2XS2Y 3x 1×185 / 25mm², cable terminations / cable plug, earthing cable 1×95 mm², cable routing in the trafo station, including the fire protection closings.
• Installation of transformer. Mounting on existing U-rail, installation of the transformer control box provided by Ford (transformer box NS room) within the NS room according to layout. (Including the necessary holes for the signal lines)
• Installation of main low-voltage cabinets switchgear
• Earthing system, underneath a double floor, following German standards:
-Plates Cu 500mm² on the partition in the switchgear room between the transformer boxes and switchgear room
-Plates Cu 100mm² on all other walls of the switchgear room
-Plates Cu 100mm² as earthing strap inside the transformer box